++) Deadline for Late breaking clinical trials will be extended. Please see the section “Abstract Submission Deadline“ below for detailed information.
- Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes.
There are 3 ways to get active participation at the VAS 2017 congress in Ljubljana.
- 1. Original study
- 2. Review presentation
- 3. Case report
- There will be no separate sessions for nurses, because we believe that the access care is multidisciplinar and sharing the experience of physicians, nurses and technicians is very important for good care. The only exception will be specific nursing problems.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific committee.
- Accepted abstracts will occur in the congress issue of Journal of Vascular Access, which will be distributed also to all congress participants.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is January 15, 2017.
- The only exception is the Late breaking clinical trial category, where the deadline will be extended. The extended deadline will be announced on the congress website. However, if received after January 15, 2017, the abstract will not be printed in the congress issue of the Journal of Vascular Access.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible after Login
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and in case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: abstracts.VAS2017@guarant.cz.
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts can be submitted on topics listed above.
- Abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 2000 characters
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Names of the authors: Submit initials of the given name(s) and the full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- Original studies should have uniform structure (Background, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion)
Example of formatting:
- Background: Type the headings Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusions in bold.
- Materials and Methods: Do not write the headings on separate lines. Start the text of the paragraph immediately after the colon (“:”) without pressing the “Enter” key.
- Results: Example text. Example text.
- Conclusion: Example text. Example text.
- The structure of Case reports and Review presentations is free, but otherwise they should fulfill all abstract instructions.
- No figures, tables and references will be accepted.
| January 15, 2017
|| Abstract submission deadline
| April 5-8, 2017
|| 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact abstracts.VAS2017@guarant.cz